Thursday, February 12, 2009

.
.
.
I am starting a new group, for young widows. Ugh. I still can't believe I am one of those.
.
I also signed my children up for a group that starts in March. It's not that either of them seem to be having a hard time, it's more that I want them to connect with other kids who are in similar situations. They will actually be in different groups, because they separate the kids by age and developmentally obviously 4 year olds are a lot different 7 years olds. Alyssa is pretty open to the idea, but Luke immediately and matter-of-factly said "I'm not going" (like he has a choice). After I explained to him that they are going to be doing projects, things like cooking and making things he warmed up to the idea a little bit. I think it will be good for them.

No comments: