Friday, February 20, 2009

The judge will give his decision sometime in the next few weeks about the appeal. I had assumed he would make his decision directly after hearing both sides yesterday but that's not how it works I guess. There is a an aricle in the paper today outlining the pathetic arguments (that were also pathetically argued I might add) made by the driver and his lawyer.

I am also very touched today thinking about the faces that I saw yesterday in the courtroom. I know that you were all there for Joe, but honestly, it warms my heart to know that he is not forgotten. It means a lot to know you all still carry a piece of him with you, and that you are willing to take time out of your busy lives for him still.

He was such a great guy.
There are just no words to describe what we lost that day.

No comments: