Monday, November 30, 2009

.
.
.
I have so much stuff floating around in my head that pertains to the topic of this blog. It's hard for me to get my act together and try to write about this stuff because most every post seems somewhat daunting to me.....writing the words, explaining myself, dealing with how it makes me feel (facing stuff that I'd rather forget about), etc.

I really want to get these things out of my head though. What this blog does for me is to put words to my thoughts and then allow me to let go to some extent of whatever topic I have written about. Sometimes I have to write about something several times, but writing does allow me in some respect to get a step closer to healing different topics that I need to work through.

I am going to challenge myself in the month of December to blog every day on LEFT. I am giving myself permission to let it be anything.....a full post, a single thought that ruled my head on whatever day, something floating in my head that I don't feel like going into detail to explain, a picture, etc...

We'll see how that goes.
.
.
.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'll be here every day, reading.

JoAnn said...

Me too. except, I'll read it twice to show up kimberly.

Jody said...

Always thinking of you!