Thursday, August 19, 2010

Balance

.
.
.
In the last two days I have seen three waterfalls with my children, one of which we had a great hike to; showed them several neat things in NH that I loved as a child including the Mount Washington Hotel and the Elephants Head; seen two gorgeous skies at sunset and one beautiful sunrise; kayaked by myself on a peaceful lake; gone for a nice walk with my kids and dog; seen one of my best friends in the world spur-of-the-moment and her 2 funny kids; had supper with my babies at a restaurant; sat and watched them run through fountains in a park; shopped with them at a couple cool stores that we all equally love; we’ve all taken outdoor showers in the beautiful woods of Vermont; sat in a hot tub with my daughter and swam with her in our lake; tossed a toy for my dog to fetch a gazillion times off my sister’s dock; spent time with my mother and father; did a puzzle with my daughter; laughed hard at my son’s wit and sat by a beautiful rocky river with my kids all by ourselves.
.
Yeah, our lives are pretty great.
.
.
.

No comments: